The Lake Geneva School of Cooking announces The Chef of The Year!
It's time to announce our 2017 CHEF OF THE YEAR! It was an extremely close race this year, with the winner pulling through at the last second. Congratulations to MARK BAKER! You have won a $190 gift certificate and bragging rights for the whole year. Right on, Chef!
Congrats Chef of the Year, and we look forward to seeing even more incredible pictures from everyone this year!
Also, we would like to announce that EDIE LISK will win a $100 Gift Certificate for helping us choose our winner for the Chef of the Year 2013 Contest! Congratulations, Edie! We look forward to having you join us here at the Lake Geneva School of Cooking!
The rules are as follows:
1. All photographs eligible for this vote must be in the ‘Chef of the Year’ Photo Album.
2. Make your voting selection by clicking the ‘Like” button beneath the Chef photo you have chosen from the ‘Chef of the Year’ Photo Album or you may submit your vote during a class at the LGSC.
3. For an official vote click the ‘Like’ button beneath the photo.
4. Voting period is from Jan 15th thru Feb 19th.
5. Winner will be announced on near the end of February and contacted via email or by phone.
6. Gift Certificates are to be used for a cooking class at the Lake Geneva School of Cooking